Sunday 22 March 2015

Fruit Salad Smoothie - Boost Juice



When I received an email from Boost Juice UK telling me about their new Fruit Salad limited edition smoothie drink that promised the taste of one of my favourite sweets with the usual healthiness of a smoothie, I knew I had to go and try one. 

For regular visitors to Boost you may somewhat recognise the taste due to it being a combination of two of their most popular smoothies, Passion Mango and Strawberry Squeeze. Incredibly when they are mixed together to create the Fruit Salad smoothie it creates an even more delicious drink than the two individually. Although the taste isn't quite that of a fruit salad sweet that it promised, it is still very sweet and somehow gives you the feeling that you are having a bag of sweets or an ice cream whilst you're drinking it. With summer coming up and people wanting to be healthier who would chose to have a salad when you can have a delicious smoothie instead. I can't believe that something which tastes so much like sweets can be healthy. 

The prices for a regular start at £4.45 in the Peterborough and Leicester stores, £4.70 in the London branches and £4.50 in the rest of the UK stores. Boost is quite expensive but in comparison to shop bought smoothies I can honestly say that it is worth it. You get a lot of smoothie for your money and it really is delicious.

For those wanting to know the ins and out of the smoothie, it contains a combination of apple and tropical juice, milk, banana, strawberry, mango, strawberry and vanilla yoghurt and ice. I can assure you that they are a winning combination and if you have a sweet tooth you will love the Fruit Salad smoothie.

Boost are selling the Fruit Salad smoothie up until Wednesday 6th May so be sure to head down to your local Boost branch to pick one up before it's too late.

To find out more information on about Boost Juice UK or to simply keep up to date with the latest products check out their various links below

www.boostjuicebars.co.uk
www.facebook.com/boostjuiceuk
www.twitter.com/boostjuiceuk
www.Instagram.com/boostjuiceuk

1 comment:

  1. That sounds delicious. I'm a big fan of smoothies myself so I might have to try one whilst I can!

    ReplyDelete