Thursday 12 October 2017

Blogtober - Day 12

The last few days I’ve been doing very little but watch television - all my favourite shows are back which means I’ve temporarily put the rest of my life on hold and turned into a stereotypical couch potato!


I’m not even joking. Tuesday I watched The Great British Bake Off and Celebrity Hunted, Wednesday was The Apprentice and new Once Upon A Time and right now I’m watching the new series of Riverdale. Ok so perhaps watching one or two episodes a night doesn’t warrant calling myself a couch potato...this is no where near as extreme as when I marathoned 2 entire series of Once Upon A Time over a bank holiday weekend.


I find when you work a lot of hours, watching a couple of episodes in an evening seems to be all you have time to do before bed. Then it just seems like all you’ve done in a day is, wake up, go to work, work, go home, watch tv, bed. I just feel like I’m wasting my day somewhat when I watch television in an evening. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the shows that I’m watching otherwise I wouldn’t bother. Just a little part of me feels like I’m not using my time productively? I’m that annoying person who wants to always be on the go doing something, reading something, travelling somewhere...just general doing stuffness. I’m even always on the go on holidays, much to people’s annoyance who I go on holiday with. So for me spending my evenings just sat watching television seems kind of a waste. 


That aside though can I just take a second to appreciate how good all these programs are?! Basically these are all the shows I watch and now they’re all on at the same time. If you have chance you have to watch Once Upon A Time, Riverdale, The Apprentice, Hunted and The Great British Bake Off (even if just for Noel Fielding!). I love these programs, it’s just a tiny bit inconvenient they’re all on television at the same time! 


Thankfully, I have a jam packed (Busted!!) weekend planned so hopefully I’ll feel as though I’ve been a tiny bit more productive and my blogs will have more point than my random late night waffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment