Sunday 1 October 2017

Blogtober - Day 1

It’s day one of blogtober and I decided a couple of days ago that I would try and take part this year. Basically for anyone who doesn’t know, blogtober is where you post a blog post every single day for the whole of October. Honestly, do I think I’ll be able to do it? I work insanely long hours so probably not, but I’m going to give it a go. I’ve not done any writing for a while so it’ll be nice to have a challenge. I know people spend weeks planning what they’re going to write for these things but I’m planning on pretty much winging it for the whole 31 days. I’ve saved a few ideas on Pinterest but other than that I’m completely just writing whatever I feel like that day. So if anyone has any suggestions on what they’d like to read about please let me know, suggestions are very much welcome!


So here we are starting the month with this post. Truthfully, i’m ill at the moment - yes I’m starting with the excuses on day one...but at least it’s only a cold so all being well that urghhh I’m dying feeling should be gone in a couple of days. Is this blog post a little bit of a cop out? Absolutely! But hey it’s my introduction to doing blogtober and I’ll try to make at least some of the other 30 days more interesting than this one! I am actually doing some pretty fun stuff in October so I’m hoping to be able to write some more interesting things at least. 


Good luck everyone else whose trying to attempt blogtober and hopefully we all manage the whole 31 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment