Wednesday 25 October 2017

Blogtober - Day 25

For today’s post I thought I’d do something a little different. 


Long story short, towards the end of last year I had an amazing writing opportunity. I had to write a lot and I had deadlines, the only thing that got me through was this writing playlist on loop. Basically I read a lot of chick lit so it’s no surprise that’s what I write too so the songs kind of reflect that I think. This has been tweaked a little as the year has gone on but I thought I’d share with you what I listen to when I write. 


Songs - 


Two Is Better Than One (Featuring Taylor Swift) – Boys Like Girls


Meet You There – Busted


Sleeping With The Light On – Busted


Easy – Busted


Last Summer – Busted


Beauty And The Beast – Disney


Step By Step – Future Boy


I Can Hear The Bells – Hairspray Soundtrack


Perfect – Hollywood Ending


The Reason – Hoobastank


One Of A Kind – James Bourne


Don’t Let It Go To Waste – Matt Willis


No Worries – McFly


The Way You Make Me Feel – McFly


Love Is Easy (Live Ukulele Version) – McFly


This Town – Niall Horan


Too Much To Ask – Niall Horan


Falling Slowly – Once The Musical


Perfect – One Direction


Infinity – One Direction


Bless The Broken Road – Rascal Flatts


I’m Movin’ On – Rascal Flatts


My Wish – Rascal Flatts


Part Of Your World – Sierra Boggess


Perfect – Simple Plan


Today Was A Fairytale – Taylor Swift


Tim McGraw – Taylor Swift


If This Was A Movie – Taylor Swift


Last Kiss – Taylor Swift


Enchanted – Taylor Swift


The Moment I Knew – Taylor Swift


SuperStar – Taylor Swift

I need background noise on when I’m writing things so this is what I use. Does anyone else have a writing playlist or is this just something that I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment